Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday's Fabulous Moment of the Day

This technically didn't happen on Monday...but I didn't really have anything that fabulous today to mention...
So Saturday, despite my headache, I hung out with some friends and somehow at the end of the night Wendy and I were on the ground having an "Indian Leg Wrestling Match". There were pictures taken...but they WILL NOT be posted ANYWHERE. Let's just say we're getting old. Wendy with her neck...me with my headaches. We managed to make fools of ourselves which somehow always happens when we are together! It was pretty random...but pretty fabulous.

6 comments:

Leona said...

That was an awesome night, and a lot was shared ;-D The Indian Leg wrestling was like the finale of that night. I don't think I laughed that hard in a long time. I could barely breathe. I can't wait until Friday.

Thanks for making it, even with that stubborn headache. I'm praying for you, sister.

Jen said...

Can I please tell you how heartbroken I am that I missed this??

Rachel Bardwell said...

I don't know if you remember this or not, but I am an EXCELLENT Indian leg wrestler.

Laura said...

With your little legs, Rach? Maybe everyone underestimates your power...Emily, I will seriously pay you to see that video. Maybe e-mail me? Is this why you're taking ballet to loosen you up for your weekend legmatches?

emily said...

Leona-I'm glad that we could entertain you!

Jen- there will be a next time...I promise.

Rachel- YES!!! You are an excellent indian leg wrestler. I do remember this! unbelievable actually!

Laura-Rachel is flexible...very flexible and this is to her advantage. And it actually wasn't a video just pictures. How much are we talking?

Rachel Bardwell said...

I am super bendy.