Monday, September 22, 2008

Sweet Boys

So I was talking to my sister Jill last night and the boys were wanting to talk to me too...so I talked to Will who surprisingly had a lot to say. Usually he really wants to talk to me and then once he gets on the phone he doesn't have much to say, I usually get one word answers when I ask questions. But he was very talkative this time...and I loved it!
My mom and sisters had a big art show this weekend and it went really well...their best show ever! YES!
So Will mentioned that they should use the money to buy plane tickets to Texas. YES!!! I COMPLETELY agree. I guess with almost tears in his eyes he said that he was missing me...oh...break my heart!
So I get done talking to Will and Sam is next. Here is our conversation:

Sam: Hello?
Me: Hi Sam!
Sam: How did you know it was me?
Me: I knew it was you...Will told me you wanted to say hi, and I recognized your voice! How are you?
Sam: Good.
Me: I miss you and I wish that I could give you a big hug.
Sam: Me too. I wish that you had a family.
(oh boy, here we go...)
Me: I wish that I did too...you'll have to keep praying about that.
Sam: Yeah, you should marry a dad and then a couple days later get your kids at the hospital.
Me: That sounds like a good idea!
Sam: You'll have boys, what will you name them?
Me: Ooo...I don't know. Do you have any ideas?
Sam: No. I can't think of anything.
Me: Well, when I do have a family you'll have to play with them.
Sam: Ok.
Me: Keep praying Sam!

I don't know where he gets this stuff! Hilarious. He's so sweet!

5 comments:

HoB said...

You should have said: "A family? What do you think you are to me? We're family!"
:)
Cute kiddos.

Tina Marie said...

Spoken like a kid who wants a cousin.
When our niece learned we were adopting, she got really excited and the looked Tim in the eye and asked..."Can you make her 8?

Jen said...

Um, when my little cousin, who is not at all little anymore, found out his mom was pregnant (he was about 4) he said, "Can you have a big sister?"

Jen said...

yay for having a monday's fabulous moment of the day buddy!

rule #1...if a fabulous moment doesn't come, force it. any randomness on your part which causes awkwardness for someone else ALWAYS brings about a fabulous moment.

elly said...

it's not monday anymore but here's a similar random moment...

http://breaduponwater.blogspot.com/2008/09/swfitapoi.html