Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Jumping in the Pool...Fully Clothed

So this happened the other night. Travis, Hilary and I were sitting out by the pool one evening. Hilary and I decided that we wanted to jump in the pool....fully clothed.
I then decided that if we were going to do that, it needed to be documented.
So I ran and grabbed my camera and grabbed a couple of towels.
It then turned into a not so spontaneous thing...since I grabbed my camera and some towels.
Travis was the commentator and we jumped.
Then when we got to the apartment and weren't quite sure what to do since we were completely soaked.
Travis came up with the tricky towel technique. We went along with it and we laughed a lot.
See for yourselves...

4 comments:

Leona said...

You guys are crazy hilarious!! Love you guys! Thanks for documenting that "spontaneous" moment.

Melissa said...

Ya'all are such goobs! I love it!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

You guys! Your laughing at the end is almost scary!

Kimberly said...

HILARIOIUS!!! LOVE THE PEPPER AND WARD!!!