Friday, September 12, 2008

Blessed, So Blessed

A few weeks ago I had the privilege to lead worship at a women's event that we had through the Austin Stone. It was an amazing night. Jen Hatmaker came to speak and it was awesome.
My friend Kate played keys, I am so blessed by her!
Here are a few pictures of the night...
Jen, Kate and I with Jen Hatmaker
ps...
When I was loading up the stuff in my car I completely biffed it. I was completely on the ground...it was hilarious. I did wait...on the ground...for a few seconds, afraid that I had broken my ankle, but I talked myself into just walkin' it out...I gave myself a little pep talk..."Get up...you'll be fine...walk it out...keep going..."
I got up, looked...and saw a balcony full of construction workers who quickly looked away when we made eye contact.
Great. I had an audience.
Here is a reenactment photo...Nice.

4 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Wow. That's some reenactment. I can almost hear a low, slow-motion yell. Did Jen make her hat? Get it?! MAKE her HAT? Hatmaker?

Looks like a good time. Where was it held? Looks like a neat old building. I'm so excited to see you getting to do what you were born to do. God is good.

Carrie Sterner said...

I noticed that I was smiling looking at the pictures of your time. You are doin your thing and I have no doubt God was glorified.

Ok, I just have to say that you are the cutest thing. Love your longer hair. Fun look!

Connie said...

Just what a mom wants to see is her daughter laid out on the asphalt!!! So is your ankle doing better? Love the silhouette of you and the other photos, too.

Laura said...

I love how you ended your sweet, touchy feely, feel good post with a huge splat. Classic.