Monday, September 29, 2008

The Lobb's Are Coming!

The Lobb's are coming to Austin!!! I seriously can't wait! They will be here Friday and spend the weekend here.
The Lobb's have been such a HUGE part of my life. They have been my second family, and they have been such a huge support for me. I'm excited for them to be here and to show them my life here. They are also the ones that gave me the truck. You can read the story here. Since I got a new car...they are also coming to take the truck back to Iowa. To be honest...it makes me a little sad. I'm going to have to spend some quality time with my truck this week!
But seriously, I'm so excited for them to be here. It seems that we laugh a lot when we are together. (big surprise right?!) I told Sharon to pack some depends.
I love them!
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

1 comment:

Connie said...

I am happy for you and for them. They are so special. I expect to see a great post of the fun.