Thursday, September 04, 2008

Found

I wanted to share some sweet lyrics. Our new worship leader Aaron Ivey wrote this song and we've been singing it in church. It has blessed me over and over again.

Jesus, Healer of brokenness
Savior, Fixer of troubled souls
Redeemer, turning my eyes to thee
Mighty God, just and merciful

Oh God of beauty and grace
You are my resting place
All of my life is found in You
You've taken my brokenness
Made me whole once again
All of my life is found in You
I'm found in You

All my security, my destiny
What lies ahead is found in You
All my hopes and dreams
And my thoughts unseen
All my wants are found in You
What I dread and fear
All that weighs me down
All my trust is found in You
My sustaining breath
All that gives me strength
All life-giving is found in You

2 comments:

sem said...

emily, i just googled these lyrics, as i have had this song in my head since last night, and your blog popped up! i had no idea it was written by aaron ivey- could i love that guy anymore?! no. and are you excited your blog comes up on google?!!? :) was OVERLY blessed last night- thanks for the p & w!! and you still need to post the tiny cowboy rodeo pic!! :)

Annie C. said...

Thank you for posting those lyrics. I've been writing down lyrics from Worship and couldn't find this song until your blog popped up. It's a beautiful song. Thank you :)