Friday, October 13, 2006

Work

I have ended my first week of work. It was good. Some of my co-workers took me out to lunch. We have an hour for lunch and even with that it's laid back. So that was a nice break in the day.
It was nice to get to know some people that are my age in the office. We are all SO different. But it was fun to just hang out. It makes coming to work a little more comfortable. I'm thankful for the way that God provided this job. He has provided not only financially, but also in ways that I wasn't expecting. I'm excited to see what he does with the friendships that are starting.
I still miss my Peds friends though. You guys can never be replaced!

1 comment:

emily said...

I am a receptionist at a financial consulting firm. I don't have a degree in anything, I only went to college for one year. I have been working full time ever since then. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do with my life and thought I needed the money more than to spend it on schooling that I wasn't going to use. My life situation at the time, I thought it would be better to work. So I have been doing office work. I don't really LOVE the work, but I LOVE how God has used me in relationships with the people He has put me with.