Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween on 6th Street

As we drove home last night, we drove down 6th street. (that's the street with all of the bars and live music venues) There were so many people out AND people in costume for Halloween. It was hilarious. But also disturbing. Girls wearing hardly anything to "dress up" for Halloween. Sad.
But we did take note of some pretty funny costumes we saw:
"A Kissing Booth"
--this guy was wearing a box around his head and a big sign that said, "Kissing Booth".
"Twister Game"--a guy dressed in white with different colored dots all over and then on his face he had a spinner.
"Lego guys"-- There were two guys that had yellow lego heads on. They looked exactly like the little lego guys! It was GREAT!
"Rainbow Brite"--I got to see her completely WIPE OUT! She was walking and must have hit a crack or something, (she was wearing some really high shoes) and she totally biffed it. It was pretty funny! why is it so funny to see someone trip and fall? As long as they don't get hurt...maybe it's just me!"
"Mario Brothers"--From Nintendo
It was pretty funny! I guess on Halloween night they block off 6th street and there are thousands and thousands of people that come down with full costume on and take a tour through all of the bars. I guess it is insane. I don't think I will be going down there for that! Although I'm sure I would come up with some more really great costumes!

No comments: