Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Baby Guillermo!


My sweet Meghan is a mom!!! Meghan and I were roomates for several years. She is one of my best friends and we have walked through a lot of life together. We have such a fun relationship! We laugh about everything, we can share anything with each other! ANYTHING! I miss her and I miss the old times of the Scotsdale apartment! But I am so thankful for what God is doing right now and what He will do in the future with her and her family!
Here is little Guillermo Emanuel Moreno! So precious! What an amazing gift!! I love him! It's hard to be away, but I can't wait to come home and see him!!






He had a collapsed lung so he had to be on oxygen for a little while. ohh, he's so cute!





Here is the Moreno family! Francisco is going to be such a great dad! He has such a huge heart and he was so excited all through the pregnancy! I know that he must be so proud of both Meghan and Guillermo!
Love you guys and hope that you are settling in and getting some sleep! I wish that I could be your nanny!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Meghan and hubby! Congrats! Hope all is well.

Meghan said...

Thanks Em- we feel soooo special to have made it on your blog- by the way you're hired...you just need to come home:) Wish you could be here too, but soon enough. We love you