Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Living in Boxes



WE HAVE OUR OWN PLACE!!!! YEAH!!
Here is our new place! We officially moved in yesterday. Hilary's parents came with a moving truck all the way from Iowa with all of our stuff! We LOVE our new place.





Here is the courtyard.









Here is the pool!! I'm very excited about this!









Hilary's parents drove all the way from Iowa with a moving truck full of our stuff! They got here yesterday, and we unloaded...it's official...we've moved in!

Jake came over and helped us move heavy stuff!
Hilary looks cute with a good sized crock pot in her hands!!

5 comments:

Angie said...

congrats on the new place! that's a great tree in the front! are you allowed to climb it?

Meghan said...

Ange- you're funny!
Em- Reminds me kind of Scotsdale...well actually just the pool reminds me of Scotsdale. I hope there are no chesters there! I am happy for you gals and I hope you enjoy each day there.

Unknown said...

sweet, emily! i'm so glad you guys found a nice place to live.

Kelli B said...

I'm super excited for your new home!!! I love it. I think your photos are so fun...your life seems FUN down in Austin! I'm glad for Denise and the connections you've made with people there. I"m soo excited!

emily said...

I hope that we are allowed to climb on the tree! I noticed that tree right away!
Meg-I keep being reminded of our days at Scotsdale! I miss those times! So far...no chesters!