Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hey Micky you're So Fine!

Tonight in Austin, the Rolling Stones were giving a concert at Zilker Park (the same park where ACL fest was). So again, when I came into church tonight I could hear the music from the parking lot since Austin High (where Austin Stone has services) is across the lake from Zilker Park. So during bible study tonight all of a sudden we hear this loud, really loud sound and pretty soon the Stones start playing. We could hear them so clearly, it was so loud! Even when Mick Jagger was just talking we could hear him clearly.It was AWESOME! It sort of ruined the moment in bible study though. We were very distracted. Thankfully we were almost done, so it didn't ruin the whole class, but it was pretty cool that we could have a free concert in Bible Study! Hilary looks over to me and says, "This is the closest I've ever been to Mick Jagger!" It was hilarious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Em, Don't know if you check your comments, but I hope so. I wanted to say hello. I haven't been good at staying in touch with many people but I do talk to Marcus and Kelli now and then on Chat or in person when possible.

I got your blog info on kelli's blog, I know you sent it to me too but I can't find the letter right now.

About that I am sorry I haven't been a financial supporter. I really want to be supportive and if you knew my heart goes out to what you all are doing. I hope you know that from what you know of me.

Anyway, I am glad to have this way to contact you and maybe we could chat or email a bit my email that I am phasing out is: jeremy_weeks_82@msn.com. I put that here so if any weirdo reads this I can ignore the email... that being said you must provide an indicator answer to my question: Tell me in the email somewhere, What color eyes I have (jk), no tell me if you remember what you made for me that one time you cooked me dinner. Or tell me what we wore to the Sig Ep Formal dance in Des Moines the first time we really hung out. If you can provide either of those then I will know: one you have a good memory and two that you are you.

Talk to you hopefully soon,

Jeremy Weeks

Anonymous said...

I just realized I thought you were Emily Christensen. I realize now you are not. I jumped to a conclusion on that one. SO please ignore the dumb comment I made just before this.

Jeremy Weeks