Thursday, October 05, 2006

Some Randomness


So here are some random funny pictures...
I am nannying for a family right now before I start my new job, and they have this dog. His name is Nick. He likes to "smile". When I first met Nick he came up to me and "smiled", but I didn't know that this was his way of "smiling" and I thought he was going to bite my hand off. It was kind of scary at first! Then I learned that he was happy and that he was "smiling"! So I took a picture because it was hilarious!


I drove by this church and saw this billboard! Wow! Welcome to Texas!









This is one of my new favorite things! I was babysitting for a family and the kids kept asking..."Can I have some booty!?" I was thinking to myself...what in the world are they talking about? "I want some booty!" I had no clue what they were talking about, I couldn't figure out if they were being naughty, or if they were wanting something that I didn't know about. Come to find out that they were talking about this snack! You can find it in the natural foods section or a Whole Foods Market. I bought a package and the Stephen's boys ate most of it. I was about ready to say, "Stay away from my Booty!" but I thought that might have been a little inappropriate!








7 comments:

Kelli B said...

Em - seriously HILARIOUS. Those are so funny! Esp. the booty. I can just hear kids running around "lemme have some booty!" haha!

Oh man. I got a good laugh out of this post. :)

Meghan said...

Em- You will just have to bring some booty home to Iowa with ya!

Anonymous said...

I would love to try some Booty...but that dog is SCAREY!

Anonymous said...

You should totally check out the hoedown. Maybe they square dance to worship music?!

Angie said...

gotta say, i'm not a huge fan of the booty.

emily said...

I will definitely bring some booty home with me!
Jill-That would be awesome to square dance to worship music, or maybe even line dance!
Ange-What is up? Why don't you like booty!?

Anonymous said...

What I like is the idea that this booty does not 'add' to your booty. Very interesting. The dog is really scaring me.