Friday, October 06, 2006

A New Blog Friend

I have loved reading this woman's blog. I do not know her, but found her blog through Kelli B.'s blog. I love her heart. I thought that her recent posts have been really interesting to read. Take a look, and start on Sept. 25, "He Loves Me Anyway". Her blog is "I'd Rather Laugh Than Cry"
Right now she is in the process of getting research and writing a book on how women can encourage their brothers-in-Christ.
Let me know what you think of these posts. I think she is right on.
Another crazy thing, she is dating a guy that she met through blogging! They are such a cute couple. Read this blog entry. Scroll to the top and click the link ("this") to Mike's blog. AND he's from Australia!

4 comments:

davenportdiocese said...

hi em...i was reading blogs yesterday and discovered hers. i thot the same thing. crazy.

Kelli B said...

awesome - i love that blogger connects so many people! Christine's blog is a to the mazing. I love reading it - her thoughts are so profound and challenging. she is a really strong woman in conviction...plus she's got an AWESOME love story! Can you imagine, meeting through blogger. WORD! She's going to Australia for 2 months to spend time wtih Mike i think! I love it. Soooo cute.

Em - love your blog. You are great.

ckjolly said...

lol! (blush) oh, stop, you guys!

i'm so honored that you ladies enjoy what i write. more than anything I love sparking discussion ... so in my mind, the comments are what REALLY makes my blog.

indeed, Mike and I will see each other in person for the FIRST time in 29 DAYS!!! he's coming here for two weeks at the beginning of Nov. and then I'm going to Tasmania/Australia for 2 months.

Man, I love him!

God has given me such a WONDERFUL gift in such a CRAZY way!

emily said...

Christine-
Thanks for commenting! I have really been inspired by your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your life and your thoughts with so many people! I'm excited to hear about your trip to Australia! Have a GREAT time!