Saturday, August 12, 2006

Weirdos!

It seems that everyday we have some sort of random thing happen. Today we were trying to find a Hobby Lobby, and as we were pulling into the parking lot we see this car! Yes..this is typical of Austin. WEIRD! Their motto is "Keep Austin Weird" Here ya go...


Hilary with her "I'm a Pepper" T-shirt drinking a Diet Dr. Pepper. Funny huh?
She truly is a Pepper!!! hee hee!
We saw this random guy and of course decided to take a picture of it!
I was trying to imitate the expression on his face!

This is Soren, he came running into our room tonight spazing and wearing a rubber glove on his head! Yes he is 9 and wearing a Guns n' Roses t-shirt! AWESOME!
(he's the one that had the pink stripes in his hair)

This is Connor climbing on the railing. I think maybe they had too much caffeine tonight! Hilary and I went to the grocery store today. The last time we visited Austin we fell in love with HEB. It's a grocery store, just your average grocery store, but for some reason we just really like it. What is funny is that our first experience there we kept calling it HEB. Until we realized that it was actually the initials H...E...B...! We still like to call it HEB. So we went there today and we got stickers!! Here am I showing it off!
So we are weirdos, I guess we are in the right spot! I was told by Denise tonight that her and George voted me as the person that dresses most like Austin that's not from Austin. Cool!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

HEB brings back memories of when we go to Rio Grande on or mission trips to Mexico. We too like to call it HEB.

Anonymous said...

You are a Ward woman, that's why you dress funky - Austin just has to accept that they are not "all it"!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh so now our mother is going to start leaving messages, is she? That means that not to be outdone, I will have to too! You will surely fit right in in Austin. You've got the style, and the attitude to go along with it. You know Miss nosy must truly be starting to "come around" if she's going to start leaving comments on your blog. Wait, am I talking about mom or me?! I love you mommy!