Thursday, August 17, 2006

"That's What it's All About"

Here are some fun pics of the Stephen's Kids!

Soren giving his "word" pose
Miss Holland finishing up her cookie!
Tonight Sally (the dog) knocked Holland down, a major knockdown, and she fell back on the ground. She started crying so I picked her up and hugged her and was comforting her and she cried and cried with tears and everything. I asked her if she needed anything, or if I could do anything to help her and she looked at me and said with tears in her eyes, "The Hokey Pokey"! I asked her if that would make it all better and she said, "yes"! So life lesson:
Do the Hokey Pokey and turn yourself around, you'll feel all better!
Connor after his football practice eating pizza
The kids had their first day of school today and this was Connors homework project. He was supposed to draw pictures that represented his family and what they like to do. He put this ear of corn, with a fro, rocking out on a guitar that looks like a tennis racket,
to represent Hilary and I!!! It was really sweet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam saw the picture of Holland and said, "that's my best friend." So tell her she has a "best friend" in Iowa City!

davenportdiocese said...

em--that pic of you as an ear of corn and a black fro rockin' out on ur guitar is hilarious. those kids must keep you in stitches.