Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Carharts are Cool!

Here are some random pictures that my friend AJ sent to me from our Colorado spring break service trip several years ago. We worked on different projects throughout the week at a christian camp. Here is a picture of Mich, me and AJ in front of our siding project.
Here is a picture of me using a nail gun! Power!
That year we got about 3-4 feet of snow, maybe more I can't remember.
(Anyone remember how many inches or feet we got that year!?)
Here is a picture of Mich and AJ jumping from the roof into a huge pile of snow!!
I love this picture because I had completely forgotten about Brandon and his tight carharts! I don't know if you can get the whole affect, but they were way too small for him!
He wore them anyway! It was so funny!
Oh yeah! Carharts are the coolest thing ever! I'm a dork!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh em that is so fun- those memories- i think swope and i shoveled cars out of the snow after all of it came down! fun memories!
love ya- prayin for you

Angie said...

dude that trip ruled. we definitely got almost five feet of snow. cate and i put a yard stick on a table before we went to bed to measure it and the yard stick was TOTALLY covered in the morning. it was so cool. i think jamie has some great pictures of us jumping off of a trailer or something. thanks for sharing your pictures! it makes me miss mich and aj and brandon!

Holly said...

it was definetly like 5 feet, because i couldn't see anything and there was a joke about making sure i didn't get lost.