Thursday, August 10, 2006

Reflecting part 2

Here are some more sweet memories...

These are my "sisters" Jenni and Amy. They are amazing women! Jenni just graduated from high school and will be going to college in Chicago. Amy will be a junior in high school this year and will be sticking around Solon. We have had so many great memories together...I will have to devote a special blog entry just to these guys very soon...:)
Here we are in Walmart at midnight making a special run to get this movie. I'm sure the Walmart camera crew had a great time watching the security cameras that night!!
More to come on that:)

Jenni and I singing to N'Sync.

My sweet Sharon and I on the boat.

Me, Amy and Jenni on the boat.

Me wiping out on the tube.

This is on my last day of work. This is Emily and I, my sweet sweet friend. I miss her so much. We shared everything together. Our lives, our struggles, our joys, our tears and OHHHH the laughter!!! I will never be able to find another co-worker like her. She is such a blessing and a sister. I admire her faith, she is truly a woman of strength and I have learned so much from her. We will always be the M&M's!!
So on my last day of work, it was really hard to get motivated to do anything,
so this is what happened instead...
Em and I went back into the charts and had a dance party! We had my CD on that they gave me called "Highway Tunes" and we were getting down! It was hilarious! I don't think I got much work done that day! Actually that was kind of typical for Em and I no matter what day it was! Especially from 3-5! Love you Em!

No comments: