Friday, August 25, 2006

"Vacation" (unemployment) will soon be over!!!!!!

So as of this morning...I have a job!!!!
I am going to be a nanny!! I had an interview this morning with the family and right away we clicked! They are christians and they have two very sweet kids, a 3 year old and an 18 month old!
Right after the interview I heard back from my contact person at the agency I'm working for and she told me they wanted to offer me the position. Literally 5 minutes from when I left the house!!
God was truly amazing in how well we connected and our conversations! I'm so excited! Although my vacation will soon come to an end. My sister Laura told me this morning, before I told her the news, that she had a dream that I accepted a nanny position and then quit the next day because I liked vacation too much!!! Isn't' that hilarious!!
I hope that is not the case!!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Emily-
That is so great! I have always wanted to be a nanny...just to see what it would be like. I think you will have a time to remember. Good for you.

Anonymous said...

sweeet em!
megs don't you worry you'll see what it's like being a nanny in a few short weeks! :)

Shadley said...

em
i think its awesome. you're gonna have kids the same age as mine!