Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Reflecting

I'm sitting in a coffee house in Austin reflecting back on sweet memories. Thought I would share some pics with you.

This picture was at Easter last year. I'm not exactly sure what was going on, but my mom is laughing really hard, and it's so cute! I LOVE her!! Isn't she cute!! That's me and my sister Laura, I think maybe I was showing her an egg that I found in the hunt!:)

Here are the kids!! Oh, I miss them!! From tallest to smallest...Jack (10), Will (6), Noah (5), Sam (3), and of course sweet Lily (1) Aren't they adorable!!

Here is my lovely at the swimming pool. She is so cute in her little bikini!

This is Lucy. She is very sweet!
Will passing the time at our going away party! I love this picture!!
Me and the boys, this was after Will came up to me and said with tears, "I'm going to miss you". It was very sweet, and sad.
Cute picture of Will and Sam
Here is Noah being a stinker because he didn't want his picture taken!
My heart is just full when I look at my pictures and think about memories! Sweet Sweet family!! I love you!
Laura, I need more pictures of the kids!!

No comments: