Sunday, August 20, 2006

Two new pastimes!

So we have a couple of new pastimes. The Stephens got their boat back from the shop and we went out yesterday on the lake. It was so much fun! They have a double tube that was great! Here is Connor and Soren....

And here is Hilary and I....
Our other pastime is Chick-fil-a!!!

They are everywhere here in Austin, and what is cool is that it is a christian organization (although that means they are closed on Sundays) but they play christian music, so it's been fun to sit and eat in a public place with christian music playing!
Here is my dessert last night and it was amazing! Yes there is a brownie in there!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Emily- Your face on the tubes cracks me up! And then Hilary...she looks like she is scared of what you might do next. I check your blog everyday girl to keep up to date (nothing different than what I did while you lived here in Iowa:). It is fun to hear about your adventures....enjoy them while they last. I have 7 weeks left and then hopefully I will be able to share with you whether we have a girl or boy:) Love ya!