Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Happy 10th B-Day Jack!

Today is my nephew Jack's b-day. He is 10 now!! Double Digits!!
I called earlier today to wish him a happy birthday and he was so excited! He was telling me all about school and how the teacher made him get up on a chair and do crazy dances in front of the class!! He said his cheeks got red!
My sister said the other day he asked her if I was going to come to his birthday party. :( That made me kind of sad! I miss him and the other kids so much!
Here are a few pics that I have of Jack!

This is when Lily was born a year ago! He is a good big brother!
He's so handsome!
Playing baseball!
Before I moved to TX, I made a CD for my family and friends of some songs. Each family got a CD, but I decided since Jack was the oldest and he is into music I thought I would give him his own copy! So turns out he told on me! He told my other sister one day..."I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but after you guys left, when Em gave us her CD before she left, she took me downstairs and gave me my OWN copy of her CD!" And this is the part that I love, he said...."So now I listen to her singing on the CD player that she gave me and then I don't miss her so much cause it's like she is right here!"
Stinker, but so cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, thanks so much for the birthday card full of confetti,there is lots of cracks and crevices in the van! you made Joe get out the shop-vac! ha,ha -Laura

emily said...

Laura-
Sorry sister! I had to do it! It's so fun!! Jack was giggling when he told me about it! He said that it exploded! cute! That's what Aunts do when they live out of town and have to send b-day cards!!

Julian said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS 10!!! Wow- how time flies :D