Monday, September 25, 2006

Saturday Night at The Gristmill

This last weekend I got together with some old high school friends who are now living in San Antonio! We met halfway in New Braunfels and had dinner and walked around to some old shops. It was so much fun! We ate at the Gristmill, it was in an old barn-like place and they had big wooden tables to eat at and we first ate outside, it was a beautiful night until the rain came! HARD! So we picked up our plates and ran for shelter! We ended up sitting at this table with a bunch of other people! It was fun!
Here is Katy and Ellen!
Beautiful girls! It was so fun to catch up and talk about life.We went into this old General Store and we started being goofy!
This is one of my favorite looks! Look how HUGE my glasses are!!
Again...BIG glasses!
We had a thing for the sunglasses!
I was almost peeing my pants we were laughing so hard!

This pictures is for my sisters...do you remember playing this on our family vacation roadtrips?! AUTO BINGO!!
Here is a picture of the largest dance hall in Texas!
We tried to get in but the tickets were sold out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CAN NOT believe they didn't let you in!! I bet it was because you didn't have any cool glasses on. It's a Texas thing!
Seriously, it looks like you had a great time! How fun.
ALSO-Auto Bingo is a classic! Haystack, silo, gas station, R/R crossing....

Angie said...

I had auto bingo too! In fact I think the only remaining card is still in my mom's car. Do they still have the red little windows that you slide over?

emily said...

Oh yes, it had the red sliding windows!