Monday, September 18, 2006

74 Degrees!

Tonight in Austin the weather is beautiful! It's 10:35pm and it's 74 degrees! I hear it's cold in Iowa! 50 degrees!? I'm still wearing tank tops and skirts! I love it!
I was playing outside with the boys tonight and enjoying the evening, then talked to my friend Em on the phone while I laid on the trampoline and looked at the stars. I'm thankful I am here. I'm missing my family and my friends back home. I hear stories and get pictures, but it will be so nice to see them and hug and kiss those kids! And spoil them!! I will be the aunt from Texas that comes home and brings them laso sets! (see previous post)

4 comments:

davenportdiocese said...

rub it in...it's stinkin' cold here. we miss you too!!!

Anonymous said...

the boys are already looking forward to the lassoes. I give them 5 minutes tops before they have Lily hog-tied. Laura

Anonymous said...

you better not be making any promises that you can't keep with those lasso kits. However, I bet that they would end up on top of the fridge, along with the swords and other taken away items (knowing my boys)!

emily said...

I'll try my hardest to get laso kits. I actually don't have them, but that would be great to get them for the kids the next time I am home! Even one for Lily! If it ends up on top of the fridge then I know it's a good gift!!