Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Joe


So my brother-in-law, Joe, thinks that he is the funniest guy in the world! He posted some comments on a previous post and pretended to be me. So "we" were having a conversation back and forth. Okay...so it was pretty funny! I had a good laugh about it! Everytime I call them and he answers the phone, he always has to do some sort of "cowboy" thing like yell "YEEE HAAW" or he will ask me if I have gotten any wrangler jeans yet. Or one of my favorites..."have you lasoed any bulls yet? You better go put something on that rope burn!" He likes to joke around, so when I saw his comments, it was very typical...but this was pretty clever! Laura said that he was chuckling to himself as he was writing it!
HILARIOUS!!!

3 comments:

davenportdiocese said...

LOL that was pretty funny! great idea Joe!

Meghan said...

Okay...I believed it all! That is funny! I was wondering what the deal was with all the "likes" but now I can just hear Joe saying it.

emily said...

hee hee! that's funny that you fell for it! I sort of did at first when I saw the comments on my email. I didn't remember making comments and was really confused! He's funny!