Thursday, September 07, 2006

"Flat Emily" and Strawberries and Cream Cheese Frosting :)

I talked to my sister Laura tonight and she was telling me that Jack (my nephew, he just turned 10) had a physical today at the doctors office that I used to work at. On my last day of work Em decided that she wanted to trace me and have a "Flat Emily" to keep at work so they wouldn't miss me so much! So here are some pictures of me getting traced in the backroom! I was laughing so hard! Turns out that "Flat Emily" is on the door of the staff bathroom! Some have been known to even have some conversations with me during their time in there! So Laura got to see "Flat Emily" today!


Another funny thing was that Dr. Miller asked "What kind of vegetables do you eat."...silence..."Are there certain vegetables that you like?"...silence...more silence...and then they all busted out laughing! Then she asks, "What kind of fruits do you eat?"....silence..."What do you mean exactly?"-Jack asks..."Are there certain fruits that you like to eat?"...Jack's response-"Strawberries and cream cheese frosting!" Once again, they all busted out laughing!! Dr. Miller said, "You got that from your Aunt Emily didn't you!?" Jack just smiles and nods his head!!!
For those of you who know me...that is my all time favorite thing to eat! Strawberries and cream cheese frosting!! It is the best thing you will ever eat!! Try it! Just a tub of Pilsbury Cream Cheese Frosting, that you would put on a cake. Dip some strawberries in it and enjoy!!
I usually bring that to all parties!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No fair! I want a "flat Emily" too! Except I'm not so sure where I'd put you. I don't think I want you staring at me while I'm trying to do my "business."