Thursday, September 21, 2006

Beautiful Night

Last night I had the windows down in the truck as I was driving home and it was so beautiful! It was 78 degrees and the roads were clear. There are a lot of hills and curvy roads on the way to the Stephens house. I had my music cranked and I felt like I was gliding! I was reminded of how much I love driving with the windows down. There is something about it that makes me so thankful, so I was reflecting on all of the amazing things God has done to show Himself faithful. It was beautiful!

6 comments:

Kelli B said...

you look so great in this photo! it's a really good picture of you and your truck.

i love your life emily!!!

Anonymous said...

who is that movie star?

Joanna Kay said...

Seriously, sooo cute in that picture.

emily said...

Thanks guys! You are sweet!

Unknown said...

haha! good times in the parking lot :) why don't you post the one where you're lying down? :D

davenportdiocese said...

EM! ur making me homesick for you, or something like that. Your look so adorable in your white truck! i miss ya.