Monday, September 11, 2006

Longhorns and a new hairdo!

UT football is insane.
They had their big game on Saturday against Ohio State. Everything here is a big deal because it's Texas, but when it comes to football...even more of a big deal. I actually didn't watch the game, I was babysitting for a family that went to the game. On my way to the house I saw an orange limo with horns. I almost turned the car around and went after it to take a picture, but I was running late. I should have gone after it!
I guess it was a bummer that they lost.

Here is a picture of what the girls did to my hair that night!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice 'do.vaguely reminds me of something you did to dad when he was napping about 20 years ago!!Do you remember that?? Laura

emily said...

oh yes! how could I forget, he put up with so many girly things!

Shadley said...

em you look super cute but very skinny...are you eating????

Anonymous said...

that's a good look for you.