Thursday, September 07, 2006

Abba

Overwhelmed. Once again, but different. Tonight I am overwhelmed with love.
I have been flooded with emails today of encouragement and prayers. How amazing it is to think of God's army, warriors, in battle with prayer.
I LOVE that God hears every prayer, even those that are not spoken. Worship. To come before God and delight in Him, depend on Him, trust and believe in His greatness. Make Him big. Make us small.
I'm so thankful for my family and my friends who are praying for me during this transition and during this sort of stressful time! It was so cool to get emails of prayers today. Thank you!

Lord, I can't begin to put the words together to thank You enough for Your grace. It seems that everytime I am on my face before You, that's all I can do. Just come facedown before You and be in awe of Your majesty and Your greatness. Words are not enough, when I am in awe. Lord, I feel You like I feel the wind. I know You are there. Lord I praise You for Your silence. To me the silence is painful, but to You it is not quiet, it is more powerful than I can put my mind around, and it's beautiful. You are doing something and I wait. I wait for You and Your purpose in this to become clear. I thank You for never stopping. You keep going, and even after You have gone far more than I could go, You keep going. Lord You are complete and perfect. You know the details completely, You have a plan that fits perfectly. I wait. I trust. I love. YOU. Abba.

1 comment:

davenportdiocese said...

your words feed me, em. yesterday i went to an adoration chapel b4 heading to work. the silence was sweet. my meditations echoed yours..."abba, i belong to you, abba, i belong to you..." He is our source of comfort and strength. thanks for journeying with me, even tho you are miles (& smiles)away.
i luv ya
sharon