Thursday, October 09, 2008

Slacker

Gosh. I'm such a slacker.
Sorry blogger friends. I have really been slacking with the blog. I do apologize.
A lot is going on but quite honestly, I just haven't felt like blogging.
I do but I don't.
That is how I have been feeling lately with life.
I want to blog, but then when I sit down to do it...I don't feel creative, or I don't feel like I have anything to say.
I want to exercise, but my head feels like it could explode so I don't...gain 20lbs.
I want to sit down and do my bible studies, but when I do, my head goes blank and I can't concentrate and I can't think, so I push it to the side, letting it all pile up and then I feel overwhelmed.
BUT I know this hope that I have of something GOOD going on.
I'm still clinging to this verse lately:

"You are my servant.
I have chosen you and not rejected you.
Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you
Surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

Over you, by you, inside you, around you, underneath you.

2 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

well friend, it sounds like you need to take the time to let that creative, energetic, amazing spirit of yours rest with Jesus for a little bit.

and the little break from blog land will make your return that much sweeter for us faithful readers.

"the lord will fight for you, you need only be still."

i love you girl!