Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday's Fabulous Moment of the Day

In the midst of a not so fabulous day today (due to my miserable head. UGH! will it ever end!?!?!) I decided that today more than ever, I need to do a "Monday's Fabulous Moment of the Day" post.

After work I called my mom. What more do you need when you don't feel good than the comfort of your mommy?!
Just hearing her voice gave some comfort.
I of course started crying. My headaches have still been bad, and today was miserable. It's these times when I just want to curl up in her arms and just lay my head on her chest. Even at my old age of 27! I miss her.
Anyway, I mentioned that some friends of mine had talked about getting some people together to pray over me at some point. Wow! how humbling and how sweet.
My mom then asked if she could pray for me. I of course said yes and started crying even more.
How blessed am I and humbled to have a mom who prays bold prayers of healing and prayers of God's glory to be made great. I love it. It blessed me.
There you have it, my "Monday's Fabulous Moment of the Day"!
I love you Mom!

3 comments:

Connie said...

ok, I'm crying (again)!! Now everybody knows where you get it from. I LOVE YOU, TOO, SWEET BABY GIRL! But Jesus loves you more. I continue in prayer - and fasting - for you.

Jen said...

that's the sweetest fabulous moment EVER. i loved it.

Carrie Sterner said...

You are so incredibly blessed. I confess I am jealous. You have an amazing mom. How I long for that to continue with my girls, even when they are my "big" girls. :) Praying for you Emily!