Monday, October 20, 2008

A Conversation:

So I called Noah to thank him for making my Monday fabulous (see previous post) and here was the conversation:

Me: Hi Noah!
Noah: Hi.
Me: I liked your picture with your shorts!
Noah: oh yeah. they were up to my shoulders.
Me: yeah, I saw that...that is pretty amazing.
Noah: yeah.
Me: I loved it. How did you know I would love it?
Noah: I used my mind. You should try it some time!
Me: wow. (laughter...lots of laughter)
Noah: You wanna talk to Jack? (that's usually the sign that he is done talking)
Me: I called to talk to you!
Noah: You wanna talk to Jack? (laughing with Jack in the background yelling "NO!"--he's 12 now)
Me: I love you Noah!
Noah: You wanna talk to Jack? (getting louder and Jack getting louder)
Me: I love you!
Noah: Listen to this...(Joe laughing hysterically)
Laura: Hello? (with an annoyed voice)
Me: wow.
Laura: Joe Jr.

This was all taking place as they were trying to get to bed. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a fun, fabulous family! Carrie