Thursday, October 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I have now been tagged by two people, Andrea in Africa and Shadley to write 7 random things about myself.

Some of this you may already know, if you've been following my blog. but oh well.

1. I hate cats. I CAN'T STAND cats. They give me the creeps and they make me itch. They tend to want to be lovey with me or even attack me because they know that I hate them.

2. I don't really like dunking my head under water. I'll do it. But I don't like it. I enjoy swimming, if it's above the water swimming. I'll definitely plug my nose if I jump in.

3. I have a thing for journals. I have a TON of journals. I love to write and I write out my prayers and thoughts, songs, and just random things. Anytime I see cool journals I get them. I have lots of journals. When I'm gone, someone will definitely have some interesting reading material.

4. I sometimes take the elevator at work even though I work on the second floor just because it smells like my dad. I think it smells like his old darkroom from his photography studio or something. It reminds me of him and I smile.

5. I call my mom and my sisters usually every time I try and cook something. At least one of them gets called. I generally have questions about everything when it comes to cooking because I don't know what I'm doing.

6. There have been numerous occasions where this conversation has taken place:
"Where are you from?"
"Iowa"
"No...where are you originally from?"
"...um...Iowa."
"oh..."
7. I want to adopt. I want to adopt BAD. There are beautiful people all around me who are adopting and I LOVE it. I love the picture that it shows. I can't wait to have a family someday!

I will tag:
1. Mom
2. Jill
3. Laura
4. Joanna
5. Rachel B.
6. Kelli B.
7. Carrie S.

7 comments:

Jen Essington said...

I like to journal as well. Any recommendations of great places to buy journals? I'm currently looking for some with lots of pages and very thin lines so I can get in more words per page. :)

Connie said...

uh-oh, this old gal doesn't know how to "link", so now what??? (I bet Laura doesn't either, but she probably won't admit it!)

Laura said...

Ok. I admit it.

Andrea said...

I love your list, Emily! So interesting! Thanks for sharing. :)
P.S. Praying for your health, sister. Keep us updated...healing is coming soon!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

i hate these things. Now I've been doubled tagged.

Jen said...

soooo...

you aren't entertained by all of the hilarious cat videos i post.

well that just breaks my heart.

Shadley said...

i have been privy to the conversation "where are you from?" remember the very flirtations mailman/UPS guy on the Gastroenterology floor??