Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Artist Night

Friday night was a sweet night. Aaron and his wife Jamie opened up their home for an artist's night. There were around 20 people...songwriter's, artists, poets...there to share their art.
It was excellent.
I got up and shared two of my songs that I had written. It was vulnerable and I was surprised at how comfortable it was. These people are truly beautiful. They are all so supportive. I loved every minute of it.
Here are a few pictures that I took. You can check out Aaron's post here with more pictures.

4 comments:

Laura said...

That looks so fun! I would love to have your gift of music.

HoB said...

Ohhhhhh.... where was I for this event??? So not there. :*(
Looks incredibly amazing. I've been wondering if this event had taken place yet or not. Glad to hear the good report!

dreamingBIGdreams said...

it was lots and lots of fun!

Sharon Lobb said...

what an answer to your heart's prayer for years...to be a part of a group of artists. praising Him with you...