Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday's Fabulous Moment of the Day

So I have felt like Poop with a capital P today. I have MUCH to write about from an amazing weekend (in the midst of still feeling yucky)
I have slept most of the day today and I seem to feel the best when I'm sleeping. I woke up and checked my email and blogs and read my sisters blog and came to my Monday's Most Fabulous Moment.
Here is the quote:
"We should put this picture on your blog for Emily. Oh, man...she's gonna love this!"
-NoahSeriously. Where does he come up with this stuff?!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I am going to fall out of my chair...can't...stop...laughing...

you totally win a Monday's Fabulous Moment Award for that one right there.

Jenna said...

Hahahahahahahaa!!!

Mrs. Clark said...

Um seriously? I think that was MY fabulous moment of today! :) Hilarious!

Kathy said...

This is great!