Saturday, December 02, 2006

Thanksgiving Posts....FINALLY!!!

Okay...so I 'm finally sitting down to do my "Thanksgiving Post". Every time that I have tried to do this I have gotten overwhelmed...
#1 because I took 233 photos
#2 I had a GREAT weekend and am not really sure where to start.

I will start off by saying that it was SO good to be home!! My mom and sisters picked me up from the airport and brought me home. There was a lot of goofiness in the car ride home and lots of Christmas singing. 96.5...all Christmas music...all the time, starting Thanksgiving day. So since it was 12:00am on Thanksgiving day when we were driving back from the airport we got in on the fun. I pulled out my lounge singer voice on Let it Snow...Jill pulled out her vocal instruments (for some reason she knows all of the little instrumental parts) and Mom and Laura pulled out their Spanish on Feliz Navidad. It was GREAT!
And, of course, it was wonderful to see all my precious kids!
Here is a precious picture of me and my nephews and niece.
From left to right starting on the top...Will-7; Jack 10; (bottom left)Sam 3; Lily Margaret 1; and Noah 5. They are all wonderful! It was so good to see them, they all looked big to me!

I brought the boys back geckos!!! Not real ones, although they wanted me to bring back a real one. But no way! They had to settle for stretchy fake ones. They thought it was really fun to swing them around by the tail and let them go so that they went flying through the air and got stuck on the ceiling...







It was pretty funny!

We of course had lots of food and I didn't stop eating the entire time I was home! I got a picture with my buns and pickles (that sounds kind of bad!)
See a previous post to learn of my love for buns and pickles at a young age.





















My brother - in - law Joe is usually the "Cup" guy. He is in charge of writing everyone's names on their cups. He usually comes up with creative names for all of us.






Joe usually gives me a hard time when I wear my "worn" looking jeans that have holes in them. He usually makes comments like, "Oh, no! What happened!?"
So this was my cup...


Funny isn't he!?








Here is a picture of me and my sisters, Laura and Jill



And here is my precious mom!!!
It was so good to see my family!!










Here are some more fun pictures!
We found Lily in Sam's room by herself sitting in the rocking chair reading a book! I think she might be saying, "Weee0oo", as she is rocking!
The famous "Kids Table"
A major pile-up on the couch! Notice Sam's lips are very chocolatey!
Back massages and me whistling a song! random.
Sweet Lily Margaret...she is a cheese monkey...hmmm I wonder where she got that!?!?
My bros-in-law Damon and Joe. LOVE them!
This is sweet Lucy! I LOVE her!! She is such a sweet dog! She is very nice.
Then there is Cookie. Yes, this is a dog. She is a spaz and couldn't really hold still long enough for me to take a picture! There is nothing really else to say.
Cute pic with the kiddos!
So with Lily being the only girl we have a tendency to go overly girly. So we had fun with bows!
Will posing for a picture! That smile! LOVE it!
Jack usually likes to try and tackle me to the ground...lately...he's been successful.
He is so strong!
Lily likes playing with light sabors!
Jack and I being goofy.
Lily and her precious pigtails!!!

Noah flying through the air...

Sam flying through the air...

Noah and Sam showing their muscles...strong guys!

Will likes to wear his pants high!



My Lovely...

Mom and Don...

Another cheese monkey picture...

okay so I could go on and on with pictures, but if you want to look at all of them, actually the ones that I narrowed down you can look at my web album here.

6 comments:

Vitamin Z said...

Joe holding the cups is basically the scariest picture I have ever seen in my life. Wow.

Meghan said...

I love Will's high pants!

emily said...

Z-Yeah, I agree...he looks possessed or something.
Meg-does it remind you of Doug and Chris?!? HA!

Nixter said...

Nice bows ;)

Looks like you had an swesome time.

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Ran into Meghan at church today, and she reminded me that your Thanksgiving post was finally posted! It was worth the wait, but anytime you want to delete the hairbow one, you go right ahead.

Kelli B said...

my comments: You are PRETTY emily! so photogenic.

Lilly is ADORABLE

And you have a great haircut. I just loved looking at your pictures!

Looks like you had a GREAT time back home! : )