Saturday, December 02, 2006

Baby Guillermo

I got to see Meghan and baby Guillo for a short visit at Kohl's! It was so good to see them! This was my first time seeing Guillermo. He is PRECIOUS! Meghan and I laughed so hard (imagine that) because Guillo and I had the same hair!! Isn't that awesome!!!

Meghan was taking lots of pictures to get the right angle to see the little swoop in front!

I like this picture because of his lips! He is so cute!

Meg, you have to try and get a picture of him with his hat on! I know he doesn't like it but maybe he will learn to love it!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

YES! I love it. I wish we would have had more time with you, but I am glad we got to atleast see you:) I need a copy of these pics. Love ya Em!

emily said...

I wish we would have had more time too! It was so good to see you! You can get my pics off of my web album http://picasaweb.google.com/emilyward527/Thanksgiving
Love you!