Monday, December 04, 2006

Mich and AJ!!!! Coming soon!

In just a few days AJ and Mich will arrive in Austin!!! YEAH!! I'm so excited! It will be our first visitors, aside from Hilary's parents when they brought our stuff. AJ is coming in from New York and Mich is coming in from Chicago. They are such sweet sisters and am so thankful for them. Here is a couple of pictures from several years ago when we went to Colorado for a service project. We worked on this house together....

I liked the nail gun...

This is what happened the last time the four of us got together!

There will be lots of laughter and goofiness.

There will be a lot to post about after their visit. Look forward to that in the future.
I can't wait!!! I'm so excited!!!

4 comments:

Joanna Kay said...

Em, I am BEYOND jealous that you get to see Mich~ NO WAY!!!! Please PLEASE tell her I said hi and tell her I love her. I miss that chica. She is AMAZING. She's like the strawberries in a cream cheese and strawberry dessert. The stars in a starlit night, the ring in my bell, the manager in my nativity set... okay, I'm done. But she's really special. Tell her I said so... Tell her as much as I love her. I love you the same. :) Hooray for visitors. I love you Em.

davenportdiocese said...

Oh Em...give AJ and Mich big juicy kisses and hugs from me!! Tell them they are welcome to stay over at my house anytime. Have a great time catching up and laughing 'til you pee. Keep ur fingers limber for another "rock your pants off" concert during Christmas break!
I love ya and miss ya.

Meghan said...

Em- please tell Mich and AJ hi for me. That will be so great to spend time with them.
By the way, I have not seen any recipes lately? I'm kinda sad.

emily said...

I gave the girls all of your love.
Meg-no recipes lately because I haven't been cooking...it makes me sort of sad too. It has been too crazy around here, and I have no motivation to go to the grocery store. :(