Sunday, December 03, 2006

A Special Visit to Iowa on Tuesday?


Laura called me tonight and said that my nephew Noah has been praying the last couple of nights this prayer,
"God, I pray that Emily would come and visit me on Tuesday."
Laura was pretty sure that there wasn't anything going on, on Tuesday. I guess he thought it would just be a good day for me to come and visit him.
I don't think I'm going to make it.
How great would that be if I somehow showed up!
He will just have to settle for a phone call.
How precious is he?!?

5 comments:

Meghan said...

Okay that is so stinkin' sweet...that I think you should go for the day.

THE BROWN BOYS said...

oh come on, Em! You don't have anything better to do, do ya?!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Meghan, I just looked at the time that you left your message. I can guess what you've been up to!

Meghan said...

Oh funny! Yeah...it was late or early...whatever you call it. I was actually at work, so you can guess what my husband had to do all night:) That is why I like to work until 3am:)

THE BROWN BOYS said...

oh, so I wrong about what you were up to Meghan. Thank God for good husbands! Em, you need to keep us posted on how your Tuesday phone call to Noah went. You did call him, right?!