Saturday, December 02, 2006

Sewing Rocks!

Lately I have been really interested in learning how to make clothes. I am even thinking and praying about taking some fashion design classes. My mom wanted to take me to Barnes and Noble to show me some cool books that she found there. She looked so cute sitting on the stool looking so I thought I would take a picture!

We found some cool books and when we got back home she said that she couldn't wait until Christmas, now that I have my books to give me her Christmas present...

A Sewing Machine!!!! I LOVE it! It's just a mini/starter one and I LOVE it!! It weighs less than 5 lbs so I was able to fit it into my suitcase to bring back to Austin with me! I'll keep you updated with any clothing I make!




2 comments:

Rachel Bardwell said...

I am really impressed at anyone who can sew. I can only sew things in the shape of a rectangle (curtains, pillows, etc). I tried to make a skirt and it nearly caused a nervous breakdown.

emily said...

Did you like how I originally spelled "Sewing" wrong!!! Wow! I really am interested in this...I better figure out how to spell.