Saturday, December 02, 2006

Thanksgiving at the Lobb's

I was also able to spend Thanksgiving day with the Lobb's. It was a great time and so fun to hang out with them. Here are my two "sisters", Jenni and Amy

After dinner we went on a hike out at Lake McBride.
Here are two of the Lobb boys, Josh and Luke, going after a deer. Luke has his wooden sword with him just in case they get close enough.

Josh shows us the way...

Jenni and I had to take care of some "business" in these woods!



It was so good to spend time with these girls, they are beautiful and so lovely!

Sharon and Mark having a sweet moment with Maddi!

Jenni, Amy and I climbed through the wilderness and down to the lake. It was beautiful!

It was like a family picture, until I realized Zach had his pajama pants on!

It was beautiful in Iowa while I was there, in the 50's. I realized how much I had missed Iowa and the fall. The leaves changing and the leaves falling. The bare trees, the smell of fall.

The Mazuniks came over that evening, it was good to see them!

We of course had to do a cheezy picture!

Last Christmas Jenni and I got out the old Christmas piano books and worked up some duets. So we pulled them out again and had a great time! Lots of laughing!

Then Greg came in with the guitar...

Then Luke came in with the ukulele, and Zach grabbed the Little Tykes keyboard!

Mark grabbed the djembe and we had ourselves a band!
Jenni and I named ourselves "We're Gonna Rock Your Pants"

See next post for a video!!!

1 comment:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

I love the pic of Sharon and Mark in the grass. So sweet! That's a keeper.