Sunday, December 10, 2006

My Conversation with Noah

In response to a previous post about how Noah was praying for me to come and visit him on Tuesday--
I didn't make it.
I did call him though.
Here is how the conversation went:

Me: Hey Noah how are you?!
Noah: Good
Me: What are you doing?
Noah: Playing with Lily.
Me: What are you playing?
Noah: Well, we have a ball and I throw it and then we see who gets it first. Sometimes Lily just walks off.
Me: giggling Oh! Yeah, sometimes Lily just walks off doesn't she?! So, what's new? How is school?
Noah: Good.
Me: Did you do anything fun today?
Noah: No
Me: Oh...okay.
Noah: Do you want to talk to Mom?
Me: No! I called to talk to you!
Noah: Oh.
Me: So, how's life?! Are you excited for Christmas?
Noah: Yeah...hold on a second.
Me: giggling
"Noah": ROOOOOOOOOAAARRRR! ( in a big monstrous sound)
Me: Whoah! What was that!? Was that Cookie?! (see previous post on Thanksgiving and check out the picture of "Cookie". Clearly it was not Cookie!)
Noah: No! Did that scare you?
Me: Yes! It was very scary!
Noah: Hold on a second...
Me: giggling
Noah: ROOOOOOOAAAARRRRRR!
Me: AHHHH!! Stop scaring me!!!! Is that you?!
Noah: Yes! I think I scared you!
Me: Yes you scared me!
Noah: Do you want to talk to mom?
Me: Sure! I love you!

2 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Ah, Noah, I love you so much!!

Nixter said...

too too cute ;)