Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Waiting...

As you can tell with all of my posts today, work is extremely slow and it seems that the minutes are getting slower and slower as it gets closer and closer to the time I get to come back to Iowa.

I just started writing and this is what came out...

Sitting and wondering, is this it? Is this what You have for me? Could it be that I missed it somewhere? Can I miss it? Or am I in it?
Conforming to this, my mind has expanded, but not for You. Can't I just wear what I want and have pink hair? Be who I am, instead of who they want me to be? Professional.
There is something more in me, something that is wanting to scream, to yell, to dance, to shout. It's like a wave welling up but not yet crashing. Its mist is just a taste of what's to come. What is to come is something with force, something greater, something more powerful.
I wait.
I have been waiting.
I'm just still sitting, wating.
I have grown tired of sitting. Can I wait standing up? Can I wait walking a bit? How about running? Or maybe just exploring?
I wait for You to open my eyes, to open the doors, to realize and recognize the work that You have been doing all along.
I wonder what it will be, what it will look like, how I will be used...my dreams.
I wonder who he is, I wonder what he looks like, his character...my love.
I wonder who I will see there, I wonder how it will feel to breathe in perfect air, I wonder what I will do when I see You...my home.
I will continue to wait.

1 comment:

Kelli B said...

that post was just like mine in nature...girl we are feeling the same things!

i wish we lived in the same city...