Saturday, November 04, 2006

Roller Racer (mine was red)

The other night I had the wildest dream.
I had a dream that I had my roller racer from when I was little here in Austin and I was driving it on the interstate! Seriously! I was pumping away on my roller racer down the interstate. It was scary because I obviously couldn't get enough speed up to reach 65 miles per hour. Then I got lost and found myself in a really bad neighborhood with homeless guys walking around and people beating each other up. And here I come through the neighborhood on my roller racer. I was trying so hard to get out as fast as I could but...I was on a roller racer, with no coverage and no speed. Not a good combination in the neighborhood I was in. I finally made my way back to the interstate and was thankful until I realized again...I was on a roller racer! I woke up from my dream, laughing out loud! It was great! I told myself that I had to remember that one in the morning!
They are actually really cool. I remember playing on mine all the time. The kids I babysit for have a plasma car. Sort of the same type of thing, but it's a 2006 model!
Here is a demonstration of the roller racer.
Here is a demonstration of the plasma car. This is HILARIOUS! My favorite part is the old lady!

5 comments:

Joanna Kay said...

You never cease to make me burst into laughter. Wish you were here to laugh with me... glad we can do this long-distance friendship thing. Buh!

Anonymous said...

You come to my house, and you can play on your original roller racer any time you want. Did you know we still had it?! The best was when either Jack or Will was little and Grandma would somehow manage to get on there with a kid in between her legs. There was some tipping over if I recall.

Anonymous said...

That was Jack...I have pictures. We also have a roller racer now that I got at Goodwill for $1.38. Who would want to get rid of that????

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Monday morning giggle. That was super!!

Kelli B said...

that.is.hilarious. HILARIOUS!