Friday, November 17, 2006

Slim Jim Part 2

Sorry Gret, you knew this was coming!
So...my mom, my sisters and I usually get together with my aunt and my two cousins every year, usually more than that, for a girl weekend, otherwise known as our "Ya Ya Weekend".
This last October they all went to a Women of Faith conference. I wasn't able to go with them this year, which made me very sad, but like always they had a GREAT time! I was sent this picture of my cousin Gretchen, in support of my Slim Jim love. (See previous post and comments)
That is seriously the coolest thing I've ever seen! You Rock Sister!!!!

2 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Gret: Oops, sorry! She asked me how come she hadn't seen any pics of the weekend, so I e-mailed her that one to be funny! She didn't say she was going to use it in her blog! Girl, you're famous now.

Anonymous said...

This is my sister's standard pose for pictures. I have pictures of her like this from childhood on and even one from our hotel room in Turkey! She is crazy.
Em you were missed, we'll have to YAYA again soon. It was excellent fun.