Monday, November 20, 2006

"A Place in this World"--El Arroyo

My new favorite thing in Austin...
This morning I went to the downtown post office for work and my co-workers wanted me to stop by El Arroyo and get some breakfast tacos. This would be my second experience with breakfast tacos. The first was also at my work, someon brought in a huge box of them. TASTY!
Anyway, El Arroyo is this little shack that sells $1 breakfast tacos! They were amazing! I think it's my new favorite thing that I am going to try and not get addicted to. I think the best part was walking up to the "shack" and hearing Michael W. Smith's "A Place in this World" blasting through the speakers! It was AWESOME! Kinda weird.

4 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

dewicious!! (as Sam would say.)

Anonymous said...

what's in them? Eggs? I might just stick with my donuts and chocolate milk

emily said...

It's like an egg mcmuffin, without the mcmuffin...just a tortilla. You can get different kinds...potato, bacon, sausage. Then they give you salsa to put on it too!!

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Isn't it fun to enjoy the local favorites! What fun.