Sunday, November 26, 2006

Goodbye Iowa :(

Well, My mom and Don just dropped me off at the airport and I'm headed back to Austin. I'm waiting for my plane and just thought I would do a quick post to say that my time in Iowa was GREAT! I loved every minute of it! I have taken 233 pictures!
I will post some soon, maybe not all of the...but a lot of them because they are so fun! I hope that you all had a great Thanksgiving as well. It will soon be Christmas and I will be going through all of this again. I already can't wait until I get to come back to Iowa and I'm not even out of Iowa yet!
So...more to come on my Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Kelli B said...

that's a lot of photos but just goes to show how awesome your time home was!

i'm sad we were in the same great state yet so far apart!

em...the list? any word yet? any time you have free in the near future? i d.loaded a few sermons from Austin stone - the ones about the church...it's pretty awesome. i'm going to listen to more tonight.

emily said...

Have you read the list yet?! I finally finished it!! I wish we could have gotten together.
hey...crazy thought...I'm home for a week at Christmas....hmmmm...what are you up to?!?!?!?