Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's feeling Like Christmas.

So I'm in the process of putting together my "Thanksgiving Post". It's been a process and then Blogger was down for awhile last night. So it is coming. Be patient! It will be a good one!
Today it is FREEZING in TX. Those of you up north are probably laughing because I know it's colder there.
It's 37 degrees!!! That's COLD for TX! It feels like Iowa here and it's making me a little homesick. Even though I was just home and I'm coming back home in 23 days.
It now officially feels like Christmas season...although, no snow. Hopefully it will snow when I am home!!People around here are starting to put up lights, but it seems they don't get into it as much as my neighborhood in Coralville. Maybe it's still too early for them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

all of our neighbors have already vomited the christmas cheer all over their houses. dan promised the girls we would do some this year...

davenportdiocese said...

vomited?! such blasphemy... markie and the funky bunch put up lights thanksgiving weekend when it was "summertime" weather, and boy!is it beauuutiful! ('cept that whenever i plug them in at nite he unplugs them 30 minutes later) gotta save on that electricity..or something...
anyhoo-it is feeling like winter here for sure!! froze my ears off walking downtown today.

THE BROWN BOYS said...

what's taking so long!!!!!!!!!!! Thanksgiving was a week ago! Boy, I'm expecting something REALLY good now.

Meghan said...

Yeah Em! This better be a smashin' blog you put up about Thanksgiving. I think you are stalling with the Christmas post and other posts. Hmmm....was blogger really down or are you out taking pictures??
Love ya!