Friday, November 17, 2006

I'm So Excited...and I just Can't Hide It!

5 days until I get to see my family and friends in Iowa! I can't wait. I get so excited!
Things that I am excited about:
-- Getting off the plane in Moline and walking out to see my mom and my two sisters! (I will cry!)
--The girly car ride home!
-- Staying at Laura and Joe's house in my old room.
-- Waking up Thursday morning and seeing Jack, Noah and LILY!! (I will cry!)
-- Seeing Will and Sam!! ( I will cry!)
-- Thanksgiving dinner with my family! Lots of food and craziness!
-- Buns and pickles
-- Spending some time at the Lobb's House!
-- Seeing baby Guillermo?!?!
-- Getting picked on by Damon and Joe.
-- Seeing Lily shake her booty to music.
-- Taking lots of pictures.
-- Lots of hugs and kisses from little people!
-- Going to Parkview Church
-- Visiting Peds Assoc. and seeing Em!
-- 30-40 degree weather...oh wait...no...not really excited about that!
-- Don's jokes and magic tricks...there better be some!
-- Snuggling with Mom.

Those are just a few things...

5 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

I'm about to lose control, and I think I like it, I like it!!!!!!!! Boy you've got a lot packed into a weekend!!!!Wait, you're not staying at our house???????? Just giving you a hard time. You may stay wherever you like. Mom already has plans to sleep on Laura's couch and have a slumber party. Course if you stay at our house, you could both sleep together in the sofa bed....

Anonymous said...

Ummmmm.........I don't see stopping by Greg and Kinsey's on the list..........I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ONLY 5 DAYS!!!!!!! So, we have lots of fam stuff going on, but can we maybe do something quick Friday morning or early afternoon? I know you have a lot going on but I miss you so much. We are going to DM Friday night through Sunday morning/afternoon but I will NOT leave Iowa City until I see you! I miss you!!!
K

Meghan said...

Yeah Em- What's the deal?? Guillermo makes it on the list, but Francisco and I don't?? Just kidding.
We are excited to see you. I will call you to figure out a plan. We can also come meet you somewhere too since we live on the other side of the city! Have a safe trip!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! Have a super trip and soak up all the love you can. Enjoy your pickles and buns!!

Kelli B said...

love the title to your post ;)

i'm excited you're coming home Em! i wish i could see you...but holidays will be crazy for both of us, and we're still hours away :(

I'm just glad to have the thought of you in Iowa> :)