Saturday, August 02, 2008

Crunch Berries

GLove has this song...it's called Milk and Cereal.
It got me thinking about all the different kinds of fun cereal out there. I usually don't buy fun cereal. I usually stick to the Special K or the Raisin Bran Crunch. (but when I come home to Iowa...that's where the fun is!)
But what about the fun cereal? Why not start buying fun cereal? (let's not talk about the sugar)
I've decided I'm going to try it out. I'm going to go through the fun cereal.
The first one...
Cap'n Crunches Crunch Berries.You've got the different kinds of Cap'n Crunch cereals...the original...the peanut butter...but I definitely think the best on is the Crunch Berries.
delicious.
I have also wondered why they don't give the prizes in the box anymore. Do you remember that?! They used to have fun toys hidden inside the box amidst the cereal...you'd have to shake all of the sugar off of the toy before you opened it up.
awesome.

3 comments:

elly said...

Mmm... I like the PB version myself. When I was little we were only allowed to eat plain Cheerio's and Wheaties (no sugary cereals) EXCEPT on our birthday, and then we could pick anything we wanted. I always, always, always got Cap'n Crunch.

Keep us posted on your cerealic explorations.

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Don't forget about your new found love of Malt O' Meal's Chocolate Marshmallow Mateys. I think we need to know more about this Milk and Cereal song. It just might become Damon's theme song.

Rachel Bardwell said...

I just found out (via Food Network) that the actual Crunch Berries are made in Cedar Rapids!! The factory with that awful smell turns out 13 BILLION Crunch Berries a year. CRAZY!