Saturday, August 02, 2008

I Picked up my RX and Found Myself Wanting to Dance

I was in the pharmacy the other day waiting for my RX and I was checking out the magazines.
I picked up an InStyle magazine and was admiring a pretty purpley necklace when all of a sudden the music in the overhead speakers switched to the next song.
I immediately busted out laughing and felt my feet wanting to move and do some fancy footwork. My arms wanted to move around in circles and my body wanted to twirl.
But I refrained as an old woman walked down the aisle and smiled at me wondering what I was laughing at. Although, I'm sure she would have joined in...and she probably would have had some pretty sweet moves.
All I could think of was sparklers.

4 comments:

Carrie Sterner said...

I personally would love to see the sparkler dance in the pharmacy....even better if you had your sweet side-kicks. :)

Laura said...

You will never hear that song the same way again! I know I won't!

Connie said...

You should have grabbed that old lady and whirled her around. I bet she would have loved it. I know I would if someone did that to me!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Yeah, mom, but you're wierd that way. She probably would have given that poor old lady a heart attack.